Order food in train this Gurupurab with Zoop
New Delhi (India), November 25: Commencing on November 27th, Gurpurab, often referred to as Prakash Utsav marks an upcoming celebration. For the Sikh community, this is a momentous occasion celebrated with great enthusiasm and prayers, commemorating Guru Nanak’s birth anniversary. And the Individuals embarking on train journeys during this occasion can now relax, and be assured that their favorite meals will not be missed. Recognized as the top authorized IRCTC e-catering partner, Zoop is ready to serve passengers their preferred food on train, offering a convenient alternative to homemade meals, station vendors, or limited pantry options.
Zoop offers a delightful array of cuisines just a few clicks away, accessible through their official website, app, Google Chatbot, Instagram, and made even simpler with Zoop’s convenient and India’s 1st WhatsApp train food order service. This Gurpurab, passengers can savor hassle-free and mouth watering Punjabi dishes including Chole Bhature, Paratha, Amritsari Kulcha, Sarso ka Saag, Makki Ki Roti, Dal Makhani, Punjabi Kadhi Pakoda, Chana Masala and other delectable options to enhance their journey experience.
Place Group order this Gurpurab from Zoop
Zoop caters to group travelers on trains, including those on pilgrimages, professional tours, or family trips enabling passengers to proactively plan their meals for the upcoming train journey. The only requirement is to place the order at least 24 hours in advance.
How to bulk food order in train via Zoop:
1. Open Zoop app, Website, or send ‘Hi’ on Instagram or WhatsApp at 70420-62070.
2. Select “Group Food order in train”.
3. Fill the request form for group orders.
4. Choose restaurants and place the order.
5. Pay a minimum of 30% advance online and the rest balance upon food delivery in train.
Additionally, Zoop provides passengers with multiple payment options, offering flexibility to choose between online, offline, or Pay At Delivery. The Pay At Delivery option allows passengers to make payment once the food delivery is completed.
According to Puneet Sharma, Founder of Zoop, “In addition to providing various services, such as diverse food choices and access at over 160 train stations, we extend a convenient group order service to our passengers, guaranteeing a seamless experience. Our commitment involves a simple and user-friendly process, coupled with payment options like Pay At Delivery, all aimed at consistently facilitating the planning of their journey and alleviating any concerns.”
5 Best Gurpurab dishes available at Zoop
1. Halwa: A delightful dessert, prepared using semolina or whole wheat flour, enriched with ghee and adorned with dry fruits, makes for an ideal treat during every celebrated festival in India. Passengers can conveniently order Halwa in the train through Zoop, selecting from a diverse array of options, such as Chana Dal Halwa, Gur Halwa, and Suji Halwa, catering to the preferences of those with a sweet tooth.
2. Amritsari Chole: Authentic Punjabi Chole, hailing directly from the vibrant streets of Amritsar, is now available for train passengers. Zoop brings this flavorful Amritsari Chole on the train journey from a curated list of 2500 restaurants. Additionally, Zoop presents a variety of combo meals, featuring options like Amritsari Chole and Bhatura, Amritsari Chole and Kulche, and more, ensuring a delightful culinary experience on the go.
3. Kulcha: Kulcha, either stuffed or plain, is baked in a tandoor. The Kulcha available on trains with Zoop brings various varieties such as Amritsari Kulcha, Cheese Kulcha, and plain Kulcha in combo meals.
4. Dal Makhani: The exquisite flavor of Dal Makhani is now conveniently accessible during train journeys. Zoop ensures a delightful experience for passengers by delivering this mouthwatering dish directly to their train seats. Zoop has elevated the passengers’ dining experience with tantalizing combinations like Shahi Paneer, Rice Roti, or Butter Roti. Through online order for Dal Makhani in the train, passengers can savor the richness of this delectable dish along with tempting side options.
5. Kheer: Zoop enhances the train journey dining experience with the option to order Kheer online. This delectable dessert, crafted with milk, dry fruits, and rice, is the perfect sweet finale to every meal. Zoop satisfies the sweet cravings of passengers with an easy process of ordering Kheer online in the train, making the journey even more enjoyable.
Zoop makes it easy for travelers to conveniently order a diverse range of cuisines, spanning international options like Italian, Chinese, and Indian dishes such as North Indian, South Indian, Bengali, and more. Additionally, passengers can choose from a selection of children’s snacks, all available in their preferred languages—Hindi, English, and Hinglish—making it a seamless experience while on the go. This Gurpurab, click on Zoop and enjoy favorite meals during the train journey!
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.